Human Resource Professional Training in Lucknow | Lucknow HR Training
Course Name : Human Resource Professional Training
Best HR Training in Lucknow
Now a days it is very difficult to get an opportunity to work in a Human Resource Department in corporate sector because of the disparity in the expectations of the organization and the knowledge level of the appearing candidate.
According to latest market research, over 95% of the candidates find it difficult to get a job or promotion due to lack of practical knowledge on core HR activities. Job Oriented HR Practical Training is designed to put In -depth knowledge as well as experience in the candidate so that they can practically handle the core HR responsibilities.
We all are aware that today companies prefer only those candidates in HR who has practical knowledge. HR Practical Training is designed to put detailed knowledge and experience in order to handle core responsibilities like Payroll management, Legal and Compliances, Provident Fund, ESI, Gratuity, Attendance, Designing Salary Slab (CTC), Manpower Planning and many other essential functions of HR in an organization.
With our experience of more than 8 years in the Human Resource & Training industry and extensive inputs from the senior HR professionals in leading corporate and MNC's across India, we have designed a HUMAN RESOURCE PROFESSIONAL PRACTICAL TRAINING PROGRAM which will take your knowledge level at excellence with the expectations of any corporate. The Expertize HR Professional Training Program covers all the functions essayed by the HR department of an organization with practical and real time exposure through our industry experience and excellent course material including modules, print-outs, formats, live case studies for each and every topic.
As an Human Resource professional, you are required to be an expert of each aspect of HR, including everything from employment to reimbursement to payroll to performance management system to the numerous employment laws such as the PF, EDLI, Gratuity, Superannuation and others.
You will be trained in all dimensions of Human Resource Management, but also you will be applying your knowledge in current scenarios through life internship programs.
Recruitment & Selection
- Manpower Planning
- Sourcing & Types of Recruitment
- Induction Training
- Letters & Forms
- Full & Final Settlement
- Working on Portals
- Preparations of Professional JDs
- Resume Building
- Developing Social Media Profile
- Mass Mailing &, Job posting sites
- Social Media recruiting
- End to End Recruitment
- Attrition & Retention Policy
- Leave Policy
- Generation of Salary Slips & Salary Sheets
- PF/ ESI deductions
- Calculation of Income Tax
- Form no 16.
- Incentives & Overtime Calculations
- Gratuity Act & Bonus Act
- Calculation of all allowance
- PF, ESI Challans online submission
- Maintenance of Attendance records
- Salary Breakups
- Salary Slips
- Salary Sheets Preparation
- Income Tax Calculations
- Grievance Handling
- Compensation Management
- Advance Excel – VLookUp, HLookUp etc.
- Offer Letter
- Appointment Letter
- Extension of probation period
- Increment Letter
- Resignation Acceptance Letter
- Relieving Letter
- Experience Certificate
- No Dues Certificate etc.
Training & Development
- Training Need Identification
- Designing of Training Calendar
- How to Conduct Training
- Types of Trainings
- Training Evaluation Methods
- Training ROI Calculations
- Employee Relation Management
- Employee Engagement Model & Activities
Performance Management System
- Performance Management Techniques.
- Methods & Systems of Performance Evaluations?
- How to prepare competency mapping.
- Design the Appraisal Forms?
- Reward & Recognition System.
- Designing KRA & KPI
- Joining Formalities and Relieving Procedure
- ER Management.
- Exit Interviews.
- Attrition Issues
- Effective Retention Policies.
- What is Employee Engagement?
- Why Policies, steps to frame policy HR?
- Business HR
- What are contributions of HR from business viewpoint?
- Process for cost and output evaluation of a task/ job.
- On what basis a new vacancy is created.
- Methods for controlling attrition rate.
- What is employee budgeting and man power planning?
Disciplinary Action/ Termination/ Misconduct
- What’s Disciplinary Action?
- Definition of Misconduct/Violation of code conduct
- Preparations of Show cause notice/charge sheet.
- Domestic Inquiry